How to become a Distributor?
In order for you to become one of our esteemed distributors, you will need to get yourself empanelled as an authorized Distributor for JM Financial Mutual Fund.In order to empanel yourself with us, you need to carry out the following steps:
A. First, get yourself certified (if not previously certified) by The Association of Mutual Funds in India (AMFI), by taking the AMFI test programme. Clearing the AMFI test has been made mandatory by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) and can be taken at different cities. For more details on the AMFI programme please visit www.amfiindia.com
B. After becoming AMFI certified by clearing the test, you will have to fill up an empanelment form which can be downloaded from this website, or simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
in order to obtain an empanelment form by mail.
C. The necessary documents required along with empanelment form are listed below.Empanelment as an Individual Distributor
In case of Individuals, the duly filled agency application form along with
Empanelment as a Corporate Distributor
- Self Certified copy of ARN Card,
- Self Certified copy of PAN Card and
- Self certification form (Hard Copy, dully filled & signed)
- Nomination Form (optional but recommended)
In case of Corporate Empanelment, the duly filled agency application form along with the following documents is required:
- Self Certified Copy of Memorandum & Articles of association in the case of companies, partnership deed in the case of partnership firms, society registration documents in the case of societies and trust deed in the case of trusts
- Self Certified Copy of Board resolution and list of authorized signatories name & signature
- Self Certified Copy of AMFI ARN certificate of registration / ARN Card issued in name of Company
- Self Certified Copy of PAN Card
- Self certification form (Hard Copy dully filled & signed along with company seal affixed)
- List of people who are engaged in Mutual Fund sales business with their ARN Card copy.
These documents along with the empanelment form, duly filled, should be sent to any of the regional offices of JM Financial Mutual Fund from where the Distributor proposes to operate. After reviewing the form, the prospective Distributor will receive an empanelment letter and code number, along with all necessary material (forms, fact sheets, marketing material etc).